Drina Fairy Tale - House Rules

1. Apartments can be used only by guests who are properly registered upon arrival at the complex, which requires a valid identity document.

2. Payment is made in dinars at the official middle exchange rate of the National Bank of Serbia (30% advance payment when booking), the other 70% is paid by the reservation holder 10 days before arrival at the complex.

3. In case of cancellation of accommodation by the complex, caused by violations of house rules, the guest is charged the full amount for the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.

4.Check and from 14:00
Check out until 10:00

5. Each apartment has the right to 4 deck chairs, 1 deck chair and 1 table with 4 chairs by the pool.

6. The vehicle is not allowed to enter the complex, but only to the parking lot.

7. Situations that are not defined by the rulebook, are defined on the spot by the owner.

8. We are not pet friendly. Pets are not allowed.

9. Smoking in the apartments is strictly forbidden.

Drinska Bajka Apartmens
Mališevac BB, 31250 Bajina Bašta, Srbija

Should you have further questions, suggestions, or comments, feel free to contact us.


  • +381 (0) 63 556 333
  • +381 (0) 63 556 333